- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
Why Wood Blinds Are The Ideal Window Treatment
If you've been scratching your head over which set of window blinds would work best for your home, you may have found yourself torn between the choice of materials, colors, and level of performance. […]
The Benefits Of Honeycomb Shades
Are you having a tough time deciding on a window treatment that will meet your demand for light control, privacy, and aesthetics? The answer you might be looking for is a modern window treatment know […]